110 Logo

110 Logo

REHEARSAL CALENDAR

Conflicts Calendar

110 in the Shade Bio Form

Female Costume Measurement Form

Male Costume Measurement Form

Countdown!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Updates and other things to know... 05/21/2014

First, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for the beautiful music you were making at the rehearsal on Tuesday. It was great to hear it coming together. Still a ways to go, but I really think that this will be an amazing show that will go down in STG history. 

Now for the fun part: 

BIOS FOR THE PROGRAM:
I need (program) bios from the following: 
Anne Eidson
Amaris Grant
David Azzarello
Shelby Brown
Jerrell Melton III
Cherish Muller
Dalten Muller
Ray Muller
D'Monica Stephens
Abdur Thomas
Zoe Vaughan
Warren Ward
David Smith

CHARACTER STUDIES/NAMES:
I need character studies and/or names from all but a handful of people. BTW...these folks have turned in some really awesome character studies. Full, rich backgrounds that I feel will probably really help them with developing their characters. Some of you have told me your names and they're wonderful, and each have great meaning. Be sure to send me your names (first and last if possible, but not required). Please take this seriously.

WORK CALL: 
This Saturday is the first work call and we'll need as many people there as possible. Not limited to, but especially those who can lift some weight. We need to try and move the thrust. I'll have DD Doughnut holes. It starts at 10:00 a.m. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to come to at least one; more if possible. Let's make them as fun as we possibly can!!! And as I like to say (probably incorrectly)... many hands make light work! :) 

THE CALENDAR: 
It has changed a week bit. I added two rehearsals in July and cancelled the Wednesday (week of July 4) rehearsal. I will have a more specific blocking and run through rehearsal schedule this by next week. I'll send an e-mail/post it to the blog so you can look it over. Please stay on top of the calendar.

CONFLICTS: 
Conflicts are due tomorrow. :)

COSTUME MEASUREMENT CHARTS: 
If you haven't submitted a measurement chart, please do so. The online form is available and VERY easy to use. Lisa Marie and Shannon would like to get those by tomorrow evening, if at all possible. 

MEMORIZATION: 
I can't stress enough how important it is that you are going over your lines and songs (lyrics, music) as much as you can at home. Ideally, I would like you to be off book sooner rather than later. If this could be achieved by blocking, this would make me the happiest director in the world! 

That's it for now. Are there any questions, comments or concerns? Let me know! 

THANK YOU!

Jared



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...