110 Logo

110 Logo

REHEARSAL CALENDAR

Conflicts Calendar

110 in the Shade Bio Form

Female Costume Measurement Form

Male Costume Measurement Form

Countdown!!!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Thank you!

Thank you all for the condolences regarding the passing of my Grandmother. My family and I appreciate it more than you know.

I had hoped to be there for some of work call tomorrow, but earlier, we were informed (by her assisted living home staff) that if we couldn't have my Grandmother's things out by the first, they would charge us for another month of rent, so we are all meeting there tomorrow to take care of that. If any of you need me tomorrow for questions or what have you I should be available but as reception there is spotty, texting is best.

Have a great work call tomorrow!

Thank you all for everything!

Jared

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...