110 Logo

110 Logo

REHEARSAL CALENDAR

Conflicts Calendar

110 in the Shade Bio Form

Female Costume Measurement Form

Male Costume Measurement Form

Countdown!!!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tomorrow

I hope you have all had a great weekend!!! This is a long e-mail, but you need to read all of it, in the event that there is ANYTHING in the e-mail that you don't understand. 

You'll notice more has been done to the set. Thank you to everyone who's been there to help get it done! I want to give a special shout out to Timothy...I think he's been there more than just about anyone else. 

Work call will be Friday this weekend for anyone who can't make it to Saturday work calls. There will also be a Saturday work call for in case we finish the photography in time. Shannon B and Shannon T will be there all day (until 2 or thereafter). If you have any builder-type family members or friends, send them to the theatre on Saturday while the rest of us go have photos taken. PLEASE. I want to finish building this weekend so that we can start panting. We are so close!!!

I still need a program bio for Melissa, Shelby, Brandon and Pierce. 

I still need a character name for Melissa Clipp, Samantha Mosley, Susan Johnson, and Dalten Muller 
 
This is how tomorrow will go: We will start with a costume parade. As soon as you arrive proceed directly to your first (if you have more than one) costume and then wait for us to line you up. The purpose of this is to see what we have, how it all looks together, what we need and so on. Remember, if you have any accessories, bring them with you tomorrow (Monday) night. Then, we will change from the first costume into the second. Once we are finished, we will need to move to the lobby where we will start the read through. 

For the read through tomorrow (Monday), you may want to bring a voice recorder or use your phone to record where your lines fall. I'll try to bring a recorder and record it, but my recorder hasn't been the most trustworthy device lately.

I'd like to read through the show non-stop. We will play the songs when necessary, but we will not stop otherwise. At Intermission, we will take a quick break then discuss any questions you might have. Then we will do act 2 the same way, followed by any questions you might have. Write your questions down, we don't want to stop the read through if at all possible. Once we are finished with read through, you may leave unless you have lines with in a song. I want to go over those a few times, so that when we do music on Tuesday, you can say your lines at the appropriate times so that we can time it.    

NOTE: for both events tomorrow night, please refrain from talking or being disruptive. We really need to get through this as quickly and smoothly as possible. 

NOTE 2: While you should have these lines memorized...I realize some of you won't. No worries, I'm sure they'll be memorized after tomorrow (Monday) night. Listen to the songs and be familiar with where your lines are and how they fall in the music. 

Be ready to talk about your characters tomorrow (remember your character studies?)

Reminder: 
Tuesday is a music review and begins at 6pm. Get there as soon as you can, but if you're running late, let your stage managers know asap. 

Wednesday at 7pm is Everything Beautiful. 

This is our last call for tap shoes. Give us your regular (street) shoe size if you need tap shoes. 

Also, please let me know if you are ordering t-shirts. I need to know what size to get you. I'm trying to get them to be in the under $13.00 price range, but to do that, we need quantity. I am ordering men's and women's sized shirts. If I can swing them, I will also try to find children's sizes. I'll also bring in a color chart so that we can pick out colors. I agree with some of the comments we've had, that rust would be a cool color, but we'll leave it up to the democratic process. 

That is all for now! I'll see you tomorrow evening! 

THANK YOU!!!

Jared


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...