110 Logo

110 Logo

REHEARSAL CALENDAR

Conflicts Calendar

110 in the Shade Bio Form

Female Costume Measurement Form

Male Costume Measurement Form

Countdown!!!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

110 in the Shade...Tuesday (I think...)

So, I hope everyone is enjoying their time off and are well! I haven't had any pressing obligations this week, so I really don't know what day it is. LOL. How about you? 

Just to be sure everyone is on the same page, we DO NOT meet again until Friday. The call time is 6:30 p.m. While you're off, please be sure to stay on top of your lines and lyrics and choreography. Friday night's crowd deserves as good (or better) a show as those who saw it the first weekend! 

If you haven't paid for your t-shirt yet, please do so this weekend, if at all possible. 

I think that's it. If you have any questions, e-mail me and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Thank you all for being AWESOME!

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...