110 Logo

110 Logo

REHEARSAL CALENDAR

Conflicts Calendar

110 in the Shade Bio Form

Female Costume Measurement Form

Male Costume Measurement Form

Countdown!!!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Greetings all!

Sorry, but I just wanted to put it out there one last time. T-shirts are $11.00 each. If you have already told me no, you do not want a t-shirt, please disregard this message. If you have changed your mind, please let me know. I am ordering a few extras just in case. I will place the order on Tuesday, so please let me know ASAP what you think.  

I am attaching the logo so you can see what it will look like. They will be on grey shirts. 

I'll bring them to the theatre as soon as they're ready.

Please have your money to me by Monday. If you want a t-shirt, but can't get the money to me just yet, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I will say this, though, I can't afford to front the money for more than one or two. 

I'll see you all soon! Thank you!

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...