110 Logo

110 Logo

REHEARSAL CALENDAR

Conflicts Calendar

110 in the Shade Bio Form

Female Costume Measurement Form

Male Costume Measurement Form

Countdown!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Last Call

If any of the following applies to you, please respond. I need to know the answer to these ASAP. If you've already let me know about the info below, THANK YOU! 

1. I need your RSVP for Sunday. Will you be in attendance, do you have any special food requirements (gluten free, etc...), what soda do you prefer? If anyone wants tea, I will bring some. A few people still haven't responded. 

2. I need to know if you want a t-shirt and what size to order. I'll get men and women sizes. Not sure about children just yet. 

3. I need to know if you have anyone I should add to the special thanks for the program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment...